Scripture for the week: Psalm 18:2 (KJV) “The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.”
Prayers For The Week:
- Father, by your mercy and grace, let me find favor and blessings in uncommon places this year.
- Father, let my enemies be troubled and confounded in every action they take against me.
- O Lord, make me a walking altar and let your presence never depart from me.
- This new year, O Lord, make my heart to rejoice in You and my mouth to be filled with praises for You at all time.
- Any power that is vowing to make this year difficult for me, O Lord my Father, let your power overthrow them.
- Father, stretch forth your right hand and touch my life and my family afresh.
- Blood of Jesus, before I step into any places this year, go before me and destroy every contrary spirit assigned to attack me.
- A thousand shall fall at my side, ten thousand at my right hand, but it shall not come near me.
- O Lord, advertise your Name and your Power to the world through MFM Rockville, MD.