Scripture for the week: John 14:15 (KJV) “If you love Me, keep My commandments.”
Prayers For The Week:
- Father, thank you for your loving kindness and for your divine plans for my life!
- Lord, I bless Your Name for you loved me first, even before the foundation of the world and inscribed my name in the book of life. Be Thou exalted forevermore!
- O God, flood my heart with love for You and with compassion for souls; give me a heart after Yours.
- Lord, teach me to live and walk not by my own understanding and fleshly desires, but to yield to the Holy Spirit and to do your will.
- O God, I thank you for all the blessings and breakthroughs that you are prepared for me for the last days of this year! By your divine power, they shall manifest.
- Holy Spirit, reveal to me the prayers that I ought to pray to end this year well.
- Father God, let your power of substitution work against any power or agent of darkness that want me to die.
- Lord, let all the wicked plans of the enemy to create havoc in our nation be frustrated.
- Father Lord, let every plan and strategy of satan against MFM Rockville, MD, fail woefully.