Scripture for the week: Deuteronomy 8:2 (KJV) “And thou shalt remember all the way which the Lord thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no.”
Prayers For The Week:
- Father, thank you for supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory!
- Holy Spirit, as I read the word of God, teach me the secrets in it, that I may grow in wisdom, understanding, and the knowledge of God!
- O Lord, remove pride from my heart, and prune it so that it becomes like yours.
- Blood of Jesus, silence the voice of evil sacrifices performed against my life.
- O Lord, show me mercy and let me see your raw power manifest in my life.
- Powers of the night, assigned to trouble me, die.
- Father, let your kingdom come on earth and let there be peace in the land of the living.
- O God, arise, and deliver the youths of this age from vagabond spirit.
- O Lord, arise, and move MFM Rockville, MD to its next level.