Scripture for the week: Proverbs 31:28 “Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.”
Prayers For The Week:
- Lord Jesus, thank you for giving me joy, peace, and the confidence in knowing that You love me, and that You will never leave me nor forsake me.
- Lord, let all Christian homes be a light to the world and a vehicle of salvation.
- Father, destroy whatever is causing disunity, strife, and powerlessness in the body of Christ.
- O God, arise and let Your anointing terminate my struggles.
- Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Arise and turn my shame to praises.
- Any crown of shame designed for my head, catch fire; I replace you with a crown of glory!
- Arrows, delaying my season of celebration, get out of my life and go back to your senders.
- My heavens, my heavens, my heavens, hear the word of the Lord, be permanently open.
- O God, let your anointing of excellency fall upon MFM Rockville, MD.