Scripture for the week: Matthew 28:2 (KJV): “And behold, there was a great earthquake; for an angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat on it.”
Prayers For The Week:
- Lord Jesus, thank you for the sacrifice you made for me; it shall not be in vain in my life!
- Blood of Jesus, speak in my favor and set me free from my wicked enemies.
- O Lord, this month, let your resurrection power speak against every infirmity in my life and my foundation.
- Any power saying that unless I bow to them, I will not make in life, die.
- Earthquake of God, come upon the powers that have refused to let me go and swallow them.
- O Lord, grant me a new beginning of consecration, sanctification, and divine promotion.
- Resurrection Power of God, bring back to life every good thing that the enemy buried in my life, and let my life flourish again to the glory of your Name.
- O Lord, send your angels to roll back every stone placed by the enemy at the door of my breakthrough.
- By your divine Power, O Lord, let every blockage to the advancement of MFM Rockville, MD be rolled away.