Scripture for the week: Philemon 1:6 (KJV) “That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.”
Prayers For The Week:
- Father, I thank you for all the good things that you have bestowed upon me; may your Name be glorified through them!
- I take authority over the power of darkness in all its ramifications, operating in my environment.
- I close every satanic gate in my life and my family that has allowed the enemy to attack us.
- Father, let the power of the cross and of the Holy Spirit be released to dethrone flesh in the church of God.
- Songs of glory and joy, locate my mouth; dance of joy, locate my legs.
- Powers, that say I will dance the dance of shame, run mad and die.
- O God, arise and shine Your light on my path and lead me to great heights in life.
- O Lord, catapult my life and my family out of the valley of witchcraft.
- O Lord, break and refill Your ministers and vessels afresh in MFM Rockville, MD.