Scripture for the week: Philippians 2:9-11 (KJV) “Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”
Prayers For The Week:
- Father, I thank you for the power in the Name of Jesus, for by that Name every yoke in my life and my family is broken!
- O Lord, by your power, disperse spiritual blindness from my spirit.
- By the blood of Jesus, let all sins, and all forms of ungodliness cease in this land.
- By the authority in the Name of Jesus, I dismantle the stronghold of poverty in my family.
- Arrows of untimely death targeted against me and my family, backfire.
- By the power in the Name of Jesus, I command every evil door opened to me, to close forever.
- Doors of new glory, open unto me this year, in the Name of Jesus.
- Anointing, authority, and power that I need to settle my case, overshadow my life.
- O Lord, let your power frustrate every limitation of the enemy against MFM Rockville, MD.