Scripture for the week: Psalm 125:1 (KJV) “They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.”
Prayers For The Week:
- Father, I thank you for making all things work together for good for me!
- Father Lord, You are the lifter of my head, lift up my head by fire.
- Every covenant in my life and my bloodline that will not favour me, be consumed by fire.
- O God, arise and protect me and my family from collective calamities.
- Horns of darkness, pointed against my financed me, break and scatter to pieces.
- Altars and powers, calling my name from darkness, O ground, open up and swallow them.
- O God, arise and return me to my divine position; restore my original glory.
- Every timetable of the enemy against the timetable of God for my life, catch fire.
- O Lord, disgrace every power speaking against MFM Rockville, MD.