Scripture for the week: 2 Corinthians 3:17 (KJV) “Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.”
Prayers For The Week:
- Father, I thank you for being my Lord, my savior, my protector; thank you for all that you have accomplished in my life so far this year; to You be the glory!
- Father, let me decrease so that your spirit and your presence may increase in me.
- From this day forward, I declare that I and my family shall walk in favor.
- My Father, my Father, my Father, pour out your fierce anger on my enemies.
- Holy Spirit, make me a terror to my enemies.
- Anointing that cannot be mocked, fire that cannot be quenched, locate me.
- Lord, release your angels of war in every place where my name is called for evil and fight for me.
- Blood of Jesus, blood of the new covenant, erase my name from the evil archives of my father’s house and deliver me from the evil covenants taken in my name and on my behalf.
- Evil territorial powers assigned against the promotion of MFM Rockville, MD, die.