Scripture for the week: Ephesians 4:1-3 (KJV) “I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, with all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.”
Prayers For The Week:
- Father Lord, thank you for your protection over my life and my family; Be thou exalted forever!
- Father, give me the grace to work diligently in the calling which you have bestowed upon my life and to serve you faithfully till the end.
- Holy Spirit, move over my life and cancel every curse of marital delay, curse of poverty, and rejection in my foundation.
- Lord, have compassion for me and deliver me from the strongman that has refused to let me go.
- O Lord, stir in me the gifts which you have deposited in my life and promote me to my next level.
- I cancel the power of untimely death programmed into my foundation, by the Blood of Jesus.
- You this new week, hear the word of the Lord, you shall favor me! Anywhere I go this week, I shall be blessed!
- With the key of David in my hand, I open my door of uncommon testimonies.
- O Lord, arise and promote MFM Rockville, MD to greater heights.